We're Ready to Help Your Business

Our Problem Solving Web Development Services

You are the Driver,
We build the
Vehicle!

Without sounding cliche, we consider every project that we take on to be a partnership. 

Think of your web design project as a NASCAR team.
And here are our respective roles:

  • Web Designer:  Makes the car look great.
  • Web Developer: Makes the car run great.
  • You (The Business Owner): Drives the car and wins the race.

Our Point? 
You are ultimately the star of the show, but you cannot be successful if you don’t have the right tools, so our job is to create the best possible vehicle for you to achieve your business goals.  Not only aesthetically, but also functionally and financially.

What Clients Says?

The Industries We've Helped!

Professional/Contract Businesses 39%
Nonprofit Organizations 21%
Artists, Bloggers, and Coaches 17%
E-Commerce and Stores 14%
Real Estate 9%

Web Development Packages

Silver

$1450
+$39/mo Hosting

For One Page Websites
[Brochure Style, Blogs, Personal Brands]

Gold

$2950
$39/mo Hosting

Informational Websites For Small Businesses
[Fits Most Business Types]

For High Data Websites
[E-commerce, Real Estate IDX, Membership Sites]

Additional Service

WE DO LOGO DESIGN TOO!

1-WEEK TURNAROUND TIME

FAQS

Frequently Asked Questions

Short Answer is “not at all”!  Most web design projects can be done remotely, however things can become more involved if you take advantage of our complimentary photo shoot, included in our Gold & Rocketship packages. We can gladly travel domestically for a photoshoot, however transportation costs are the responsibility of the client.

A website design quote is typically based on the needs of the individual project.

Each website is unique, and will require different components, platforms, plugins, amenities, and styles. As such, we design and develop custom websites specifically for your business!

We’ll ask a lot of questions, assess your needs, and give you a price quote based on that assessment. Our smallest package starts at $1450. 

Typically all projects require up to a 30% non-refundable deposit at signing, with the remaining 70% balance paid at completion.  In specific occasions, monthly payment plans can also be arranged for the final balance.

Our standard timeline is 3-6 weeks to complete a website but this depends on the project since the size and pace of any project is set by each client. How much input you can provide during the initial stages, your feedback, how soon the content is provided – all this affects the speed of completion. The functionality and revisions required will also play a role in your timeline.

After completion of the project, depending on the package, the client will be responsible for monthly hosting fees which typically cover hosting, domain, and security. In addition, depending on the package, we provide up to 4 hours of free maintenance per month on your website.  This normally covers “small fixes” such as typos, price changes, blog posts, etc.  Any additional hours are charged at an per-hour rate to the client.

Yes! Having a mobile-friendly website is more important than ever, therefore we will be sure to test your website on multiple devices to ensure mobile responsiveness.

Generally yes we do! WordPress is the gold standard for web development projects, and nearly 50% of all websites on the internet are built using WordPress.  In addition, it is a simple system to teach to clients that insist on adding content themselves.  Functionality is a must in web design and development, and WordPress outperforms every CMS on the market in this department!

Of Course! We work with all types of businesses – new, small, to big corporations. We are excited to work and guide new businesses who are passionate about taking their first steps into an online presence and making their vision come to life.

(This is Wayne talking now) – Hey there! The short answer is “it depends”.   If you purchase our “Build me a Rocketship” package, you will automatically get a website built personally from me.  In addition, certain types projects are more in my wheelhouse and I almost always build those myself.  Whether you speak with me during your consultation, or during the development of your site, I always personally ensure that I and my incredibly talented staff will take care of you and your business’ needs; regardless of if I’m personally building it or not!

Yes! Enterprise-level projects are some of our favorite endeavors, and we strive to provide the absolute best in quality, and attention to detail.  Feel free to contact us directly to inquire about big business and enterprise-level projects.

Schedule A Consultation

Contact Us Today!

Are You Ready to Move Forward?

The Problem Solvers™ are looking forward to working with you!

Schedule a free consultation here and get started creating your business' masterpiece!

2021 © The Problem Solvers Web Design ™